(Las Vegas, NV) — On September 12, 2019, the Education Support Employees Association (ESEA) and the Clark County School District (CCSD) reached a final tentative agreement as to financials as part of a two-year contract.
We are having ratification meetings to discuss and answer questions you may have regarding the contract. Dates and times are:
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 5:00 PM
All meetings are at the ESEA Office located at 3511 E. Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89121.
• The Agreement will be for two years, from July 1, 2019 until June 30, 2021;
• A three percent (3%) salary increase for all employees with an effective date of July 1, 2019, all employees will receive retro-pay;
• All employees eligible for a step increase during the first year of the contract will receive their step increase, if an employee had a step eligibility date between July 1, 2019 and the ratification date of the contract, the employee will receive retro-pay;
• All employees eligible for a step increase during the second year of the contract will receive a step increase;
• The District will increase its contribution towards employee health insurance premiums by 4% per month for all employees effective September 1, 2019;
• The District will increase its contribution towards employee health insurance premiums by an additional 4% per month for all employees effective September 1, 2020;
• All Longevity Stipends under Article 19-6 are increased by $250; and
• All costs for fingerprinting employees will be waived once the new agreement is ratified.
• Changes to Article 8 to allow greater flexibility to conduct union business.
The Education Support Employees Association (ESEA) is the recognized bargaining agent of Education Support Professionals In Clark County. ESEA is the largest of 30 local affiliates in the Nevada State Education Association, and the largest ESP local in the United States.