VOTING BEGINS SEPTEMBER 10th at 12:01 am and ENDS SEPTEMBER 12th at 11:59 am
Your input is important to the success of your school and students. Please take time to consider how you can be involved in this process and make your voice heard at your school!
What is the role of the School Organizational Team?
- Provide input on the school performance plan and budget.
- Provide continued advice to the principal in carrying out the school plan.
What are the requirements of Team members?
- Serve on the team through September 30, 2020, unless new elections need to be held by ESEA.
- Attend meetings at least once per month.
- Make decisions with the whole school population in mind.
- Work collaboratively and attempt to reach consensus with the team.
Voting Will Take Place at: http://www.ESEAVoice.org
Each person is assigned a username and password to vote. Your username is the first 3 letters of your LAST name and the last four (4) numbers of your SSN together. (For example: if your name was "Join ESEA" and your SSN was "123-45-3511" your login would be "ESE3511".) Your password would be the last four (4) numbers of your SSN. If you name is less than 3 letters, your user name will be the letters of your LAST name and the last four (4) numbers of your SSN together. In the unlikely event your username is NOT unique, you should receive an email from us with your ID.
If you have any questions or voting issues, please contact Ricci Jones at 702-794-2537 or by email at email@example.com