Did you hear that there is an election ordered by the EMRB? What does that mean you ask?
Here is what you need to know:
* ESEA exclusively represents education support professionals
* ESEA lobby’s exclusively for education funding at the state capitol
* ESEA advocates for additional money to public schools through The Education Initiative
* ESEA has provided advocacy since 1967 and negotiation representation since 1969
* ESEA is over 3 million members strong with our State (NSEA) and National (NEA) Affiliations
(Largest union in the country)
* ESEA understands and advocates for issues facing employees who work in public schools.
ESEA is the recognized bargaining agent for the Clark County School District Education Support Professionals and has been so for 45 years. We have been representing and advocating for you because you have been involved, active, engaged in your union! Please continue to support your union and your bargaining agent. Support ESEA.